Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog 6: Things I do Not Believe in Any More

1. Santa Claus - I really thought a guy in a white beard would come down the chimmy with my presents. I got older and realized Toys R' Us Santa Claus.

2. Chupa Ca bra - an mythological creature located in Mexico, Puerto Rico, etc. Known to eat people and dogs. I have seen stories and shows on this creature to which none have been proven.

3. Vampires - i believed this because people actually got their teeth surgically redone to resemble vampire fangs. All the movies that came out on this topic. I don't believe now because nothing has been evident and proven.

4. Aliens  - Area 51, a deserted area in Las Vegas specifically designated for alien imprisonment and investigation. Again, no proof.

5. Tooth Fairy - I did believe in this until i grew up. It was my mother who put the $2 dollars under my pillow. Must have been a cheap tooth.

6. Candyman - a boogie man. If you said his name 3 times, he would appear and kill you. I believed this myth when i was younger. Now that i am more expeienced and in tune with whats reality and whats not i no longer believe this.

2 comments:

  1. You've really grown into a man. I really enjoy reading your post. glad that you share this with everyone.Palm Desert cosmetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me "Dentist" - but he is a grown man!!!

    ReplyDelete