Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog 7: Reflecting on Thesis-based Writing

    Today in class I learned to create a thesis and what is included in a thesis. The thesis contains a specific topic, a claim, and a list of reasons that can support the rest of your essay. I am still learning and would like to keep practicing by using other types of text. I know I learned about thesis based writing when I created my own thesis in class and shared it with my group. I also learned how to write a thesis thru class exercises. They proved worthy because I can now understand what thesis based writing is. I would like to keep practicing thesis based writing by using different types of text. Learning this skill was difficult because i did know how to write a thesis to begin with. I had go to thru the learning curve and class exercises to learn and improve my thesis based writing. After class I felt great knowing that I learned something new and important. Thesis based writing is critcal as you move forward in college. It prepares you for much harder english courses. Most importantly, I also feel that this skill can improve my writing going forward.

Until Next Time.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment